No business these days is complete without a website. A website is an invaluable part of your business’s overall marketing plan. Give your business the impression of 24/7 accessibility and gain more customers. WitzEnd Consulting can help you create the website that’s perfectly suited to your needs.
WitzEnd Consulting has extensive experience in designing, managing and hosting websites — locally, across the country, even internationally.
Working across multiple platforms also means you’re getting an actual web developer that knows how to build a website, not just drag & drop things into a template.
It’s time to get a better website — and a person that will educate you in the process of updating your own website when it’s done.
But do I really need a website if I have a Facebook page?
The answer is YES. By having only a Facebook page, you’re limiting your reach. Having a website means you’re found by a multitude of search engines, and establishes credibility. Furthermore, when you have a website, you can link to your different profiles on social media, and even blog! And in case you didn’t know, blogging is a sure-fire way to get indexed by the search engines. Since blog posts are dynamic content, the search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing are going to look at them more closely for new, fresh content.
But aren’t they expensive?
Not necessarily! It’s true that some types of businesses can spend thousands on a website — but it depends on what that website is doing (eCommerce, for example) and how large it is.
If you have a gift shop or a catering business, or any other small business, it’s likely that you can spend far less than you think! We can build you anything from a one-page “business card site” to a large interactive eCommerce website. Best of all, you can finance it if it extends your budget a bit!
Schedule a free 20-minute consultation today and see what your options are!
What do I need to have for my consultation?
Questions. Any questions you have about websites, including how it may benefit your business or personal needs. There’s no such thing as a stupid question — that’s the first rule at my office.
Call 541-548-3881 to schedule your free consultation.
The Website Process
- We start with an initial meeting to gather information, decide on a domain name and hosting, and determine personal style. We also find out if you have a logo and photos you want to use, and any business related materials like brochures and forms. Financial arrangements such as deposits or payment arrangements are set up.
- Then, the initial build begins.
- A second meeting or an email is sent, with previews of the layout. Questions, changes or issues are addressed and any new materials are exchanged.
- Build continues to completion.
- Final Review is done by phone/email or physical meeting. Upon approval by client, website is launched.
- If SEO Setup package is also purchased, parts of the SEO review are done during the build, then when the site is launched, the search engines are notified of your site. We check your listing frequently until the site shows successfully in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
After the site is showing publicly, if you wish to be able to edit your site, we will arrange an in-office appointment to train you on the editing of your site. You will also receive a printed copy of the training emailed to you.
And of course, we don’t go away when the site is up. Anytime you need us, we can help you with anything from simple edits to swapping photos and loading new plugins. We will also give you the opportunity to choose between handling your backups and updates yourself, or having us do it for you for a small monthly fee.